Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime

Summertime
And the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin'
Cotton is high.
Your daddy's rich
Your mamma's good lookin'
So hush little baby
Don't you cry....
Doesn't that song from "Porgy and Bess" just make you feel the heat and humidity of a hot summer day?
That song and daisies.

No matter how I look at them, daisies say summer to me. It's hot and it's humid here today. We've wimped out and turned the air conditioner on. With sticky upper 80's and 90's predicted for the rest of the week it seems like a good idea.

Don't you just love daisies? He loves me, he loves me not...

...he loves me! Even with the heat, it's nice to get out and look at the daisies. And I'm really loving it that my old camera is working so well. The color is right straight out of the camera....I'd forgotten how nice that is.

Hope you are enjoying these first true days of summer ....even if it's with the air on. :-)



No comments: