Monday, May 11, 2009

Something about Little Boys

Today I was going to blog about the trip that my Mom and I took to Pella, Iowa...but a little something unfolded before my eyes, and my lens, this afternoon and it was too funny not to share today. Well, that and the fact that I have hundreds of pictures to sort through before I do some posts about Pella. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, I was in my front yard, looking for something to take a picture of for the photo of the day. Hmmm....here is that beautiful tree again, fading to white but still so pretty.

Oh, and a little wren, scolding me for being there, but coming pretty close to me and the cat. Ho hum. But then, out of the corner of my eye I spotted a little something moving....

...and I couldn't resist. Our little neighbor boy, dropped his drawers in his front yard and ummmm, watered the bushes.

It was at 4:00 in the afternoon! Somehow, no cars whizzed past. :-) He finished up his business and then struggled to get the pants back up.

He got them up, but something wasn't quite right. Some tugging, and fixing....

...and then he (and I) discovered that he forgot to pull up his undies. Oops!! Off the pants came again, the undies came up, the pants back on and off to the back yard he went. I'm not posting it to judge, I just thought it was hilarious! The family has a new baby, and there are two older boys, so their hands are pretty full. The little guy was just showing some independence...saving a trip inside....whizzing on the bushes in the front yard. I felt like I was in the country again.

I did get a couple of more pictures, but I didn't want to show his cute little face....his mother would be very embarrassed. But I thought it was cute as could be. Only little boys.


No comments: