Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day from Pella, Iowa! This was the weekend that my Mom and I traveled to Iowa for a long weekend. Pella is a Dutch community and every year they put on a huge Tulip Festival. The Dutch heritage is apparent all over the town, especially in the buildings.

There were beds of tulips everywhere! This is my Mom in a park, the pond in the background is shaped like a wooden shoe.

There are tulips in every color.

And every variety.

Some looked like they were on fire! Sort of looked how our feet felt...on fire...after all of the walking we've done over the last few days. Neither of our feet look this good though. :-)

I'm going to keep this short, we have a long drive ahead of us today...but I wanted to do this quick post to wish all of you Mom's a happy Mother's Day!

Especially this mom....Happy Mother's Day mouse...I love you!


No comments: