Friday, July 31, 2009

Bye Bye July

My job has kept me really busy for the last couple of days. I'm not complaining, just not having much time to blog. It's great to have the work...but this was going to be my week to catch up on things around the house. Ha. Today's blog will just be a few quick pictures. This one is my hibiscus, finally adjusted to being set outside. The blossoms are bigger and brighter than when it's inside. I would be too.

Eric's softball team had it's last regular season game last night. I brought the camera and got a couple of shots in the park. Or shots in the dark. Or something. The moon looked very cool through the trees. I think I'm getting better at shooting the moon. What do you think?

Round Lake is really low. And pretty weedy. But that didn't stop this fisherman. What a peaceful way to end the day.

Unless that big snapping turtle that we used to see there comes to say hello! Hope that there isn't a toe less fisherman out there today.
Bye Bye July, hello August...where are the days going?


No comments: