Thursday, July 30, 2009

The driver, part 2

I was outside yesterday taking some pictures of the flowers in my garden. The Star Gazer Lilies are just opening up. They sure are pretty this year.

I'm not sure what this lily is called, but I love the creamy colors. Anyway, I was innocently taking pictures when a familiar vehicle caught my eye.

My Jeep! Brian had volunteered to take Billy to an appointment. It's hard to get used to seeing my Jeep pull up without Eric or I in it.

How'd things go boys? "Well, we were late so we had to drive really fast, like this!"

You What??? "Just messin' with ya mom, things went great."

This whole teen aged driving thing is going to take some getting used to. I think I'll stick to the flowers. Aren't these pretty?

Wouldn't you rather think about flowers than teen aged drivers? I thought so.



No comments: