Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick Trip

Eric and I took a quick trip to Bayfield, Wi this weekend. More on that tomorrow. On our way out of town we stopped in the country to visit my mom. I was busy admiring her beautiful flowers...they are called "naked ladies" and had come from my grandma and grandpa's place....when I heard the cows bellaring.

Moooooo....hey girls, what's the problem??

I think the problem was that they were looking for apples and the apple tree is on the other side of the fence.

Mom and Eric to the rescue. My mom tosses the fallen apples to the cows every few days to make it easier to mow, and so they don't rot and draw bees, and because the cows really like them.

Quiet down lady and toss me an apple. Jeepers, demanding old cow.

Hey cow, what is that you are wearing? Eaude to Manure? Whatever it is, it's drawing flies.

Oh dear, I think I've offended her. Sorry momma cow, I didn't mean it.

Here ya go, have an apple.

It will cure what ails you.

No comments: