Saturday, March 7, 2009

The more things change...

...the more they stay the same. Here's a quick blast from the past. 5 years ago today Billy was baking cookies.

His Grandma Barb has always been so encouraging and patient with Billy's love for baking. He still bakes cookies at her house every chance he gets.

5 years ago today Brian was showing his Grandma Janet some love. He's still quick to give her hugs and let her know how he feels. I think that it's pretty cool that a 16 year old boy can do that without a 2nd thought. Ummm....I guess Grandma's hair color has changed a little bit from 5 years ago.

This is Molly 5 years ago. Sort of irritated that we had left her alone for a couple of days, sort of irritated that we came back. That hasn't changed. Her biggest change in 5 years is around her middle.

And on that note, I think I'll sign off. Don't forget to change your clocks for Sleeping Subtraction time....or was that Daylight savings time... I can never remember. All I know is that there are too many blinking clocks in my house.

No comments: