Friday, February 6, 2009

Springy

What in the world is that I see?
Don't worry Mom, it's only me! Yep, it's Billy again. And yep, he's on the trampoline again.
But these pictures are different from the other day. For one thing he isn't wearing crazy goggles. And see in this one, he's turning his frown upside down....he didn't do that the other day.
But just like before he's springing and boinging and bouncing....
...but if you look again you'll notice....
...that this crazy boy is outside on February 6th in Minnesota....
...in just a Tee shirt. I'm not cold Mom. What is it about boys? Aren't they born with a cold gene? Granted, it was almost 40 degrees, but is that Tee shirt weather? Not for me...but I guess it is if you are a springy, boingy, bouncy boy.
Hey Billy...great maneuver...now take a bow....
...and get yerself inside and put a sweatshirt on!
Boys. I don't know what I did to deserve them....but it must have been good! :-)


No comments: