Friday, January 23, 2009

This and That

Today's post will mostly be pictures, because I'm feeling lazy today. The first picture is of Molly, our cat. She's looking a little tired. It might be because she's been so busy waking me up at 4:30 a.m. the last two nights. Doesn't she know how much beauty sleep I need?
Next topic....shopping. I don't shop much, but last night I ventured to Pier One. I've been looking for new coffee mugs. I finally found some I liked.
Sort of a rustric hand thrown clay. I know, boring...but I was pretty happy with my find. Happy enough that I got a few small plates to go with them.
Aren't they pretty? Don't ya just want to come over and have a cup of coffee with me? Hello...anyone there?? OK...whatever.
While I was out shopping I stopped in the fabric store. I have a little project spinning around in my head. This is what I bought. Aren't the colors fun? You'll have to wait to see what it becomes. All I'm going to say is that it's for something impractical, fun and frivolous....all the things I want to be.
Now for some fun stuff. These are my two yahoos....otherwise known as Brian and Billy. They are pretty happy today, the semester just finished so they don't have any homework. And it's another long weekend.
They are happy, they are loving (well, Brian's not so sure)...
...and they are very strong.
These poor boys have been without their beloved PlayStation 3 since the first day of Christmas break. Oh the horror. It broke down, we had to send it in to the manufacturer, and they didn't think that they'd have it back for weeks. Bummer.
But guess what, it came in the mail today! I covered it up with a bag, told them I had gotten a surprise for them. Unmarked box...hmm...
...what could it be?
I think Brian figured it out...
Billy did too.
The Playstation 3 returns...just in time for a no homework long weekend. Sweet.
Hey guys...how do you really feel about that?? Thought so...see ya Monday night.
Oh...here is that sweet innocent little cat again.
Hey Cat...WAKE UP!! I figured I owed her one.

No comments: