Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jumping for Joy

See this guy....he's been waiting....

...and the dog....she's been waiting too.
We've all been waiting...for what you ask? For a day above freezing! The first one of the year and we are jumping for joy!

Ready.......jump!

Oh boy, oh boy.....jump again.

Ohhhh....mad dog! Not really...she's jumping to catch snowballs!

Maybe...but she sure looks like a mad dog.....look out Billy!

See Mom...she's not a mad dog....she's just really happy!

Whew. Molly's not so sure.

The dog isn't the only one that is jumping. Don't you think that temps in the 40's are worth jumping over?
I do! No jacket required.

Look at me...I'm pretty good....weeeeeeee......hey....put down that camera!
Oh oh...here comes one of the runts. "Move over Mom, let me show you how it's done." OK kid...bring it on.

Boing....

...boing....

...boooooooouuuuuuuuunnnnnnce....... oh my........

...boing......

weeeee............

...doink......

...bounce.......

......whoa.........


.....oooooooph.

....boing. Tah Dah.

That's how it's done Mom. Sheesh. Showed up by a runt again. It's OK....I'm still jumping for joy with the warm weather!



No comments: