Thursday, January 21, 2010

This and That

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine....this little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine....

The candles are from my photo of the day for yesterday. I meant to post something yesterday but have been too busy with work. Design work...can't complain about that! House work on the other hand, I would be sad if that kept me from blogging. Anyway, candles...is there anything nicer than candles on a winter day?

I don't have a lot to say today, but I have a couple of little videos to share. The first on came in an email. This is what the email said:
Palindrome: A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite. This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant. Make sure you read as well as listen forward and backward. This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place. When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant. Take a minute and watch it.


The second video was posted on Facebook. It's a parody of the Black Eyed Peas song "I gotta feeling" that has been turned into a song about the Vikings. Vikings fever, it's hit in a big way. Win or lose they are playing on Sunday and hopefully it will be a great game. Skol Vikings!



My photo of the day for today was taken at supper time. Since I was working most of the day we went for pizza tonight. Pizza is usually a hit....tonight was no exception.

I think you can see that from the smiles. Hoping to be caught up with a few jobs by tomorrow. I want to get outside and enjoy the rain. Well, maybe not.


No comments: