Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gray Day

Saturday was a gray and gloomy day in Minnesota. It rained, and rained some more. Gray. Blah. 1/3 of an inch of gray. This photo looks like it is a black and white photo...nope...just gray ol' Minnesota.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take gray over 30 below any day....but still. We had a few errands to run. It was a good day to run errands, or a better day to stay under a warm blanket somewhere.

It was gray enough that there wasn't much to see looking out of the window. A little reflection from the red stop light....

....a little reflection of the green go light...

Green light...GO DOG GO!.....um....can we skip the errands and just keep going...

....South somewhere? No? Shucks. I guess I'll opt for that warm blanket in front of my TV until about April.

No comments: