Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Day

It's been a busy, but good day. The morning was spent working. When I get organized I'll post pictures of some of the jobs I've been doing lately. Worked in the morning, went shopping in the afternoon. Some fun shopping, then some grocery shopping. Michael's crafts...fun shopping, Kohl's...some fun, some necessary shopping. Cub Foods....not so fun shopping except for a couple of fun things. It was about time for Eric to get off of work, so I gave him a call and asked him if he wanted to go on a date to Cub...he said sure. Gotta love that guy. He met me there. Then I ran into one of my dearest friends Eileen...hi Eileen! We had a nice chat, but I kept thinking that my teen aged boys might die of starvation before I got home, so we cut it sort of short. Then I ran into another friend, Tiffany, and we caught up on a few things too. It's so fun to see people I know when I'm out and about, it makes our suburb seem a little bit smaller. Then it was home to unpack groceries and to feed my starving children. A nice meal (appreciated by them), a little wine (appreciated by me) and family time. A perfect way to end the week.

I didn't have a chance to take an interesting photo of the day, so I took a picture of our wine. The bottle is half empty, the glass is half full. And that's all I have to say about that!
The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that the glass was half empty and the bottle was half full!