Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lightness

Just thought I'd share a some flowers today. It's around 5 degrees outside...but the sun has been shining. That helps. The flowers are sunny and bright too.

Eric bought me a bouquet of purple and gold flowers last week in honor of the Vikings game. He's sort of romantic that way you know.

The flowers have held up a little better than the offensive line did on Sunday. I wonder how their bumps and bruises are feeling today....the Vikings...not my flowers. I wouldn't want to be a football player a day or two after the game....especially an "old" one. When did 40 become "old" anyway? Well, besides when we were kids I mean....you know, like 30.

On another note....while I was taking pictures of my flowers the dog woofed to come in. I spend a lot of time letting the dog in and out of the house. Anyway...camera in hand I noticed the sun hitting the neighbors house...so I stepped outside and snapped a quick picture.

It would have been better if I had gone around to the other side of the tree...but since I was barefooted it didn't seem like a good idea at the time. Is it summer yet?


No comments: