Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Throw Back Dew

Have you tried the sorta new "throwback" Mountain Dew yet? It's been in the stores for a little while, from what I've read it's only going to be available until February 22nd. I hope that they keep it around a little longer!


If you haven't heard about it, it's the old formula of Mountain Dew, using real sugar instead of corn syrup. Some things from the good old days of my youth we so much better than the things we have today. Remember this commercial?




Yahoo! Well, ok, maybe not everything was better...but I sure like the pop made with sugar instead of corn syrup....it brings me back to my youth. Back when I could drink sugar pop without worrying about gaining an ounce. Back when a bag of Fritos and a Mountain Dew counted as lunch. Back when...

...oh never mind. I think I'll just stick to my motto that "the older I get, the better I used to be." And that's all I have to say about that.

How about those Olympics? Today they've been showing the biathlon. Cross Country skiing and shooting. I think they should try shooting something while they are ski jumping. Now that would be exciting! I don't think I could shoot after skiing, I would have my head between my knees trying to catch my breath....and that would just be from trying to put my ski boots on.

I'll stick to just creating symbols. I didn't have a biathlon symbol, so I had to draw a new one. Fun to see if I could still do them....close enough. Happy Tuesday!






No comments: