Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Boys Birthday

Today is Brian's birthday. 17 years ago today this handsome little man was born. Our lives were changed forever....in only good ways. I had planned on pulling together a group of photos of him to show how he has grown....but with the scurrying around to get ready for Thanksgiving Day I ran out of time. So for now, a little teaser.

This is Brian when he was about 6 months old, in the summer of 1993. Our wonderful oldest boy. Brian...thanks for your patience as you taught us how to be parents. You've grown into a young man that makes us more proud with each passing day. I'll embarrass you with your photos early next week.
Love you,
Mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm adding this after the fact....I had scrolled down and noticed my picture, probably taken at about 6 months like Brian's was....and thought that it might be interesting to see them side by side. I guess that I can't claim that he isn't mine. What do you think?



No comments: