Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall at the Arboretum - Part One

Earlier this week, on a gorgeous Autumn day, I hopped in the car for the short drive west to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.  Sunshine and temps in the upper 50's...the sun made it warm enough to walk around without a jacket.  So many colors, everything was glowing.  I knew it would be a great day as I walked up the path to the gardens.


It was actually a little bright for taking pictures, but I am not going to complain!  So many pictures...and they pretty much speak for themselves.  So I'll share some here, and I'll share more early next week.  If you enjoy fall colors, make sure to stop back!


Lots of leaves and trees, with a few flowers thrown in.  The colors were breathtaking.



The squirrels were busy getting ready for winter.












It's a beautiful place, no matter what the season.  If you live in Minnesota and can find time to take a trip there I'd recommend it!  I hope you enjoyed the photos.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: