Saturday, January 15, 2011

More Snow

Another day, another snow fall, another couple of inches, another mess on the roads. I am so, so grateful to work from home and not spend my hours sitting in traffic. This is what my backyard looks like a lot lately.

I took a little time to go out and try to catch a few snowflakes, not on my tongue, on my glove! It didn't work as well as I'd hoped, most of the flakes had clumped with others on their way down...but I did get one that is kind of fun....do you see it on the seam by my thumb? You don't?
Here...let's zoom in...I got one that was pretty clear. Not as clear as I had hoped, I'll definitely try it again sometime...it was fun. Snowflakes are so beautiful when you can see them individually. Add a few bajillion and dump them on the driveway...not so fun anymore.

Penny doesn't care. She just kept saying "use that hand to pet me you crazy woman!"

So I did. Who could resist.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?


No comments: