Thursday, March 4, 2010

T-Shirts

One of my favorite things to do is to play volleyball. I've been playing on a women's team down in Apple Valley for a while, this winter I asked to just be a substitute because it's about 1.5 hours of driving for an hour of playing. It's fun to play with them, but the drive doesn't make sense for me. Anyway, I will be playing with them in the State Tournament in about 3 weeks....and the team needs matching shirts for state....so today I had some fun designing a shirt for the team. The team name is "You've Been Served". I found this fun guy with an ice cream cone....

...added a ball and a fun font and wha la....shirts fronts. They'll be screen printed, so I wanted to show options with one color of ink (above), two colors of ink on a colored shirt....

...and then my favorite design with 3 colors. The price goes up with the number of inks, so the team will probably pick the 2nd one....but I wanted to see it with some color. The shirt fabric can be any color, I just showed blue for the fun of it.

I sent them to the manager who said, "I like them, but I'm not crazy about the pink ice cream, I like chocolate"...so I sent her chocolate. Now we just have to keep her from licking the shirts.

This is an example of how it would look on the shirt. I'm not sure if the team will use them, I haven't heard back from anyone....

...but that's OK....I lick them....or like them...or something. Hopefully the team will too!



No comments: