Saturday, March 27, 2010

Feeling Old

Today was the Women's State Parks and Rec volleyball tournament. It was really fun to play, but right now I'm feeling sort of old. And tired. Our team didn't do very well, but it was still a lot of fun. A couple of the gals are my age, the others quite a bit younger, and one of the gals that is my age has a daughter that played with us. Two generations playing together means that some of us are old. I'm mostly joking around, but I'll admit it takes a little longer to bounce back afterwards. Soaking in the tub never felt so good. And yes, my feet felt as ugly as they look.

Speaking of old, one of my favorite people sent me an email about old people that had me laughing out loud. Thanks Dawn! It was funny because all of it was true. Here it is:

Games for Old People
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy

OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
3. Getting a little action means you don't need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!

Yep...too easy to relate to! On another note....our little Billy has his permit now and drove us to Lion's Tap for supper. I think I sprouted another gray hair just thinking about it! Oye.
Have a Happy Weekend!

No comments: