Monday, January 6, 2014

Still Cold

The Arctic cold that they were predicting have arrived.  Dangerously cold, brutally cold, historically cold...blah, blah, blah...why don't they just call it what it is.  Stupid cold.  It's just plain stupid how cold it is.  Spending much time outside would be stupid.  You get the drift.  And yes, stupid isn't a nice word...but neither is this weather!

We went to the farm to check on the horses and bring more grain.  Such a worry for the animals that are outside.  They have shelter, just not always the sense to use it.

The sunset from my brothers place was beautiful again.  They rival ocean sunsets.


Sunday was spent putting Christmas away.  I love the little lights and the warm feelings that the decorations bring...but I get to the point where it all just feels like clutter and it's time to be put away!  And now it is.  Whew.  I liked how the sun was shining on Rudolph and Clarisse on my Christmas Village.


 And I really like how the sun is shining in today in spite of the stupidly bitter cold.  Sometimes the only thing that you can change about a situation is your attitude.  I think that this is one of those times.  I hope that you aren't having attitude adjusting weather in your neck of the woods!  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: