Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Orchids at the Arboretum

There is a beautiful tree of orchids at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum right now.  In December they had this wire tree covered with white poinsettias.  Last weekend they swapped the poinsettias out with orchids.  Hundreds of beautiful orchids.  It's pretty spectacular when you walk in and see them from a distance.


It draws you in, come closer...


...a little closer.


But my favorite way to look at the orchids is from very, very close!  This is a photo filled post, so I'll stop yapping and let you enjoy the beautiful orchids, up close and personal.  Pick a favorite color if you can!  I love them all!























Sometimes we just need to take a minute and stop to smell the roses...or orchids!  I'm glad that I did.  I hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: