Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Recap

On January 1st, 2009 I started my blog. I think I said "Happy New Year" or something equally exciting. But it was a start....and sometimes it's that first step that is the hardest. 300 posts later and here we are. I thought I'd end up the year with a few pictures. Every year, for the last 8 or so years, I've made a calendar of photos for our family. These are the photos I used for the calendar...most have been posted here before, but I thought I'd share anyway.

January....Billy on his trampoline.

February...Brian playing guitar.

March...our annual Easter picture. Click here to see a progression of them. Billy is the tallest now.

April....Billy playing baseball.

May...Brian playing soccer.

June...Billy playing baseball.

July...Brian in his CAP uniform.

August...Brian and Billy leaping into the pool during our Washington D.C. / Virginia vacation.

September...Brian and Billy on the first day of school. First time being in the same school in 6 years.

October....Billy playing football.

November...Brian playing soccer.

December....Billy and Brian smiling for our Christmas card photo.

I'm not sure which direction my blog will take in the next year. But I plan on continuing....and I hope that life will bring some wonderful surprises to share. But in the mean time, I'll end the year as I started it by wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments: