Sunday, December 27, 2009

Catching up with photos

Things get a little bit busy around here at Christmas time. I thought I'd catch up on my blog with a few of my pictures of the day for this month. This one is of Billy and Brian, taken on the same day as our Christmas card photo.


Lights on our railing.

Lights on a crystal wreath in our kitchen.

Greens on my hutch cupboard with lights over the dining room window in the background.

A neighbors outdoor tree...blurred on purpose because the colors are cool.

Lights and garland on our fireplace mantel.

Lights on the tree taken through a pair of "holiday lights" glasses.

Figures from my Christmas village display.

The angel on top of our Christmas tree.

One of many gift jars that I made this year.

Pastor Wayne at the Christmas Candle light service on December 23rd.

My mom's table set for Christmas eve.

Barb's table set for Christmas day.


A white lily on my mom's hutch with her red Christmas Tea service on the shelf in the back ground.

Christmas was as busy and as fun as ever. There were some snow storm predictions that weren't as bad as they feared. Rain on Christmas day. Coming home to find that someone had snow blowed our driveway. And lots of memories of Christmas' past....and hopefully new memories for the boys. A brand new year is right around the corner. I love how the new year feels like a fresh new start. Kind of silly when it's really just another day...but I still like it. :-) Hope your holidays were merry and meaningful.
Until next time...


No comments: