Friday, September 4, 2009

Not feelin' it.

Some days it's easy to think of something to blog about or to take pictures of...but the last few days I just haven't been feelin' it. Maybe feelin' like it is a better description. Lots of busy days with not very much worthy of writing about lately. Last night we had a softball game followed by a party where we did our softball team Fantasy Football League draft. Two worlds colliding, or uniting, or something. We got home around 11:00 pm...and I hadn't taken a photo of the day yet. So I took this one that I'm calling "moon flower." Yep, creative. I know!

I think that a Labor Day weekend blog break might be a good thing. It's almost the start of school for the boys, that might be a good thing too. I'm looking forward to having some sort of a routine, and sense of order. And being about to vacuum without having to move size 13 feet out of the way. Just sayin'. Wishing everyone a happy and safe long weekend. Til next time.


No comments: