Friday, September 3, 2010

Cold

It's cold today....it was summer, summer, summer......and now, overnight, it's NOT! Right now it is 56 and very windy and damp and cold, and I'm heading to a football game. If that doesn't say Fall, I'm not sure what does. But everything is still pretty green around here, school hasn't started yet....and we haven't hit Labor Day.....so it really still is summer, isn't it? But they were putting Halloween candy out at the grocery store last week. And we got an invitation to a Halloween party yesterday...but school hasn't started....I'm pretty confused about the whole thing.

Is it summer? Is it Fall? I can't keep up, I think I'll just say it's Autumn and call it a day. It's time for some football.....I might actually have to wear socks....or not....it's only Autumn you know.




No comments: