Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wild Flowers

You've may have guessed by now that one of my favorite things to take photos of are flowers. On Sunday, I took a little walk through the woods at the cabin to see what was blooming. There are a lot of wild geranium right now....pretty lavender blossoms.

I don't know what these are, but they were pretty.

More geraniums....

...and another one. Their colors are subtly different. Some light, some a little more purple.

Some just getting ready to say hello.

This one looks like the purple one that I didn't know the name of.

Another geranium.

And the trillium. Lots of trillium. I don't think they'll last much longer before the blossoms fade.

Such pretty white flowers on the floor of the woods.

Peaceful woods, beautiful wildflowers....

....it doesn't get much better than that!


No comments: