Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day. A day all about me. Um...not really....

...because I wouldn't be a mom without this guy.

And I couldn't be a mom without these guys. Um guys...are you there? Hello?

Silly boys...here they are. They are mine. And Eric's. They used to be little, and now they are big.

How did the littlest get to be the tallest? I don't know when they grew up, I think it was just yesterday that they were born.

This one is just 6 months away from being an adult. Can you hear that big sigh? You know it's going to happen in a blink of an eye.

But even when he becomes an adult, he'll still be my little boy.

This one too. He'll always be the littlest, even if he's not.

You know why? Because I'm the mom and I said so. Gotta use that one while I still can. Hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: