Saturday, May 29, 2010

20 Questions

I ran across this on another blog...20 questions along with a few of my more recent photos of the day.
20 questions

1. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
When did that happen?

2. do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my dad, every single day.


3. if you could move anywhere else, would you?
Somewhere in the country with lots of land.

4. if you could choose, what would your last meal be?
Surf and Turf....shrimp and steak....with a loaded baked potato and a bottle of wine to make having my last me not so sad. :-)

5. what famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
Tough question...I'd most likely be too nervous to talk....probably folk singer Greg Brown.

6. what was the last book you read?
I am reading McKettricks of Texas: Garrett by Linda Lael Miller on my Kindle. I read a lot more now that I have a Kindle.



7. what was the last movie you watched?
Julie and Julia

8. what was the last song you heard?
Three Little Birds....the ring tone on my cell phone.

9. what is your dream vacation?
Spending time on Hawaii

10. what is the next trip you will take?
Hawaii in the spring with the boys

11. did you ever go to camp?
Volleyball camp twice...and I worked at a YMCA camp one summer as the arts and crafts director.

12. have you ever been in love?
Yes

13. what do you want to know about the future?
If we were meant to know what the future holds, we would. Not knowing brings mystery to life.

14. where is your best friend?
In the back yard building a fence, wondering where his help went.



15. how is your best friend?
Hot and sweaty and wondering where his helper went. Hey...I'm waiting for the batteries to recharge on my drill! :-)

16. who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Ummm....if I told that she wouldn't tell me anything anymore.

17. what does your last text message say
When will u b home?

18. what are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?
Lose weight, live in the country, and make money creating stuff.





19. what is one thing you learned from your parents?
The importance of family from my mom and that I can do absolutely anything I put my mind to from my dad.

20. what is one thing you hope to teach to your own children?
to know God, to be kind, caring, and respectful, the importance of family...and that they can do absolutely anything they put their minds to.

What would your answers be?

No comments: