Monday, February 14, 2011

Grateful

I'm not sure what it is, I think it's the warmer weather, but I find myself feeling more grateful than normal today.  I'm especially grateful for this guy...my Valentine for 32+ years now.  We aren't doing anything too fancy today, we had gone out for a special meal on Friday....and that's ok by me!

 I'll do a post about our fancy dinner later...along with the Rodeo pictures.  I haven't forgotten them, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Saturday was the Selgaes dance for Billy and his date Anna.  I've got more pictures of the pre-dance festivities that I'll share later too.  My "to do" list is growing as I type.
It was fun to meet the kids...and their parents...that Billy was going to be spending the evening with.  Some we knew, some we didn't.  The kids all looked so nice, there was a lot of excitement in the air.  Billy seems to go with the flow and just has a good time with whatever he's doing.  I'm very grateful for the young man he is growing up to be.  He and his brother both make me very proud.

It's warming up around here.  Eric bought me a new "Watch 'Em Grow" pot to enjoy.  The sprouts are growing already!  The warm days mean nice walks with Eric and Penny.
The rattle of her leash brings her running and wagging.  If you want to see a dog smile, just ask Penny if she wants to go for a walk....and then be ready to follow through.  She won't let you forget.
So many things to be grateful for....including all those that stop by here.  Have a  Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments: