Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finishing up 2013

2013 is coming to an end.  Sometimes it seems like we make too much fuss over the New Year arriving, but I do like the idea of the fresh start that comes with a new year.  I like feeling as though something is finally completed...even if it is just days on a calendar.  The five photos that follow are the end of my 365 photos project.  So many days I didn't want to bother....but I did it anyway.  A year in photos, completed!  I'm glad that I did.  If I hadn't, I don't know if I would have had this shot of a beautiful orchid blooming at the Arboretum.  Might not have brought my camera along.


I might not have taken an extra minute or two to notice the light on my Christmas tree.


Some days I only had my cell phone camera to get me through...but I'm glad that I did.  I wouldn't want to forget that I was at the last Vikings game at the Metrodome.  And they won!  Yay!!


The fluffy cardinal reminds me of how cold the last few days have been.  Dear Canada, please close the door...we don't need anymore of your frigid air!  It's 0 degrees as I type this.  I'm thinking about spring!  I hope we have one.


And last but not least, candle light and Christmas lights.  A peaceful end to the year.


My blogging has been spotty, I'm sorry for that.  I'll try harder to keep up, that's all I can do!  Thanks for continuing to stop by.  May your 2014 be filled with blessing and moments worth remembering!  Happy New Year!!


No comments: