Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Hustle and Bustle

I should be hustling and bustling to get some of the things checked off of my list for Christmas, but I'm doing this instead.  I'm starting to feel the stress.  Some Christmas things can't be done too far in advance.  If I did too many things ahead of time I'd feel like I'd have time to do more...so the feeling wouldn't change.  So for a break from the to do list, here are my photos from the last few days.

The suction cupped bird feeder on my office window has been a lot of fun.  Greta loves it.  If the birds can see her they are very brave, or too hungry to care.  The chickadees are the busiest birds that visit. 


The sweet finches visit too...this was taken out of my office window.  I love how this little beauty has one tiny talon on each bud of the lilac bush.


The paper whites are still going strong.  I think they might get their name from the casing at the base of the flowers.  Maybe not, but I'm going with that.


So many pretty lights this time of year.  I should just spend my day looking at the pretty lights and not worry about that dang "to do" list.  I just might.


If I spent my time looking at the lights I wouldn't have to worry about this giant beast that has invaded my Christmas Village.  Really?  That's the best place to take a nap?  She keeps me busy, that's for sure.


But that's ok, it's not like I have anything else to do this time of year.  Oye.  Time to tackle the list, and the kitten.  I hope you enjoyed this little break in your day.  I know I did!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: