Thursday, March 1, 2012

In Like a Lamb

February ended with a slushy storm here in Minnesota,. Then, March came in like a lamb.  Does that mean it will go out with a lion?  I guess we'll have to wait a month and see.  It was a cloudy day here, but my grocery store tulips brightened my kitchen.


I used to post a Note of Gratitude for each day around here.  I'm going to try to get back to that.  I should have come up with something a little more exciting for their return, but it's the little things that I try to not take for granted and to be grateful for.


Tonight it's volleyball.  A 9:15 game, which I sometimes grumble about because it feels so late.  But I don't have to play, I get to play, and I truly am grateful for that.  I hope you are enjoying your day where you are.  Thanks for stopping by.


March 1, 2010: No Blog Post & Photo of the Day
March 1, 2009: Wee What? & Photo of the Day

No comments: