Monday, September 8, 2014

Mostly Sunsets

A few flowers this week, but mostly sunsets.  I really do love cosmos and how they sway in the wind.  Except when I'm trying to take a picture of them, then I want them to stay still!


The fall flowers are in the grocery store already.  Along with the Halloween candy.  Too soon.  I've heard that some stores have Christmas decorations out already.  Way too soon!


The sunsets seem to become more orange this time of the year.  This one was taken from my brothers driveway on Saturday.


Another one from my brothers place, this one looking more towards the south.


Sunset was pretty there on Sunday night as well.  It got more orange a little later, but we needed to head home and there wasn't a chance to get a good shot of it!


Tonight's sunset was the best one yet.  I took my camera to Eric's softball game to see if I could get a shot of the super moon rising.  It was cloudy to the East, so I didn't get the moon...but the sunset to the West was glorious!  Orange sun light with ducks on the lake.  So beautiful.


Sometimes I'm really happy that I have my camera with me!  I hope you've gotten to catch a sunset or two along the way.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: