Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Busy Days!

We've had a few busy days, so this will just be a quick update.  On Saturday we went to my great niece's birthday party.  She is so cute, and so sweet.  But who knew that a pack of little girls and boys could be so loud!?!  Fun noise, but yikes!  I don't remember little boys being so loud, physical with each other yes, high pitched loud not so much.  My niece threw a very fun, fish themed party.  We're always so happy to be included.


On Sunday we went to the farm.  I checked on my boys, they weren't shedding quite as much as I thought they'd be.  Good thing too, it was a very raw 22 degrees.  The unending winter of 2014.  We went out and celebrated Billy's birthday with his grandparents too.  It's always good to get the generations together!


St. Patrick's Day was pretty uneventful.  We had two volleyball games, Billy filled in for one of the guys that was out of town, so that was fun.  No green beer for us.  Some pretty green flowers on my dining room table though!


We had a little snow last night and this morning, a lot of snow is predicted for tonight.  Doesn't that sound fantastic??


Yea, I couldn't convince myself that it sounds good either.  Oh well, as they say, "this too shall melt".  What, that isn't how the saying goes?  It's what we need to hear in Minnesota right now, so I'm going with it.  I hope that Spring has arrived in your neck of the woods.  We're impatiently waiting for it here.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: