Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back to the Photos

I can get behind in my blogging in a blink of an eye!  I'll blame it on summertime busyness.  Maybe it's because it's more fun to do things than blog about them.  Or maybe it's just that I'm not as organized as I should be.  Anyway, here we go with another photo catch up session.  Billy playing softball.  I loved the sky behind him!


Billy playing baseball.  I loved the sky behind him.  Oh wait...yep...it's a trend.


Billy had some fans for a game.  Three generations of Young men.  Yep...my baby really is a young man.


We went kayaking around Madeline Island.  It was a beautiful day followed by an amazing Brandi Carlile concert at the Big Top Chautauqua.  Quick but wonderful trip.


 Sometimes they shake things up on the baseball team...Billy got to play third base in this game.  I loved the light!  Oh...and he made the play too.


At bat early in the game.


My daisies are amazing right now!  I was hoping that they would be blooming in time for Billy's grad party...but no such luck.  Worth the wait though!


Grand finale at the fireworks show.  I'm not sure which type I like best...long exposures or short...this one is sort of in between.


Boat ride on the river.  The water is still high.  This is "Tin Can" Island.  Not much left of it.  Rivers keep changing...it's sort of cool.


One of my favorite views at the farm.  Everything is beautifully green.


One of the day lilies at my mom's place.


Back home and enjoying the daisies.  After all of our rain, things are getting sort of dry now in July.  A happy medium would be nice!


Billy's last game at Round Lake Stadium.  Calling time against a wonky pitcher.  He had hit the two batters before Billy...it kind of gets in your head!  Six batters hit that game, one boy was hit 3 times.  Poor kid...and he wasn't a smart Alec or anything...just unlucky!


Last nights game in Osseo / Maple Grove.  Billy playing third again.  The mosquitoes were ferocious...never seen anything like it.  Youch!  A friend on Facebook said that she was bitten so much she was sure that she had West Nile Virus.  Nothing to joke about...but I know what she meant!


And I'll close on that itchy note.  I hope that where ever you are, your space is bug free!  Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: