Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning To...

...look a little bit like Christmas around here.  The garlands are up.  I hang ornaments on my garlands, I like the sparkle.  This one is on the stairs.


These ornaments are on the garland in my kitchen.  I really like how these sparkle.



Our tree is up, it has lights and a shiny strand of beads...but only a few ornaments.  My intentions have been good, but I keep getting little design jobs to do, and work comes first.  I have a collection of Hallmark rocking horses, all stored in their original little boxes.  That means that they all have to come out of their little boxes and tissue to be hung on the tree.  So, instead of tackling it all at once, I try to hang up 10 ornaments whenever I go near the dining room where the tree is.


Ten at a time, until I have a bigger chunk of time...slowly but surely it's beginning to look a little like Christmas around here.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: