Thursday, January 8, 2015

Catzilla and a Tiger

The cute and cuddly Greta becomes catzilla when she decides to terrorize my Christmas village.


The big ferocious tiger at Como Zoo looks a lot like a cute and cuddly cat when it takes a nap in the snow.  So many things in life are just a matter of perspective.


The winter days seem too cold to bear.  But the polar bear doesn't mind being bare.  He was happy to be swimming and playing in the ice cold water.  Like I said, it's all a matter of perspective.  I think he sort of looks like a big happy dog.


He'd probably like to have a nice big bear hug and a scratch behind the ear about as much as that tiger would.


I'm guessing that he'd take that hug and a scratch or two right before he ate you for lunch.  I think I'll just admire him from behind the glass.  And that's all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: