Saturday, April 18, 2015

Marching On

Marching on into March photos!  Horses, cat and flowers...just like last month.  I need to get out of this rut!

I think that my horses were tire of winter, they wouldn't even look at me when I went out to visit with them.


Neither of them!  Don't they know that the cold weather isn't my fault!/!


Even the sky still looked like winter in early March.


When Greta isn't outside she's looking out the window wishing she were outside.


And I resort to spring flowers to make it through the final days of winter.


Pretty tulips in pretty light.




Speaking of spring, here's the video I made of the Watch 'em Grow pot.  It sort of shows how fast spring comes when the days warm up.



I hope the video works,  I hope that you are in the midst of spring in your neck of the woods!


No comments: